waterford law prides itself on its multi-faceted approach
to representing its individual and business clients, from designing and planning, to implementing and protecting. Our well-rounded team, with degrees in law and finance, offers comprehensive legal and business strategies for a diverse group of clients.
Are you interested in legacy, estate & trust Planning for you or your Family?
Why Not Explore the Alternatives?
Are you Starting a New Business or Non Profit?
Are you Concerned About Protecting Your Assets?
Do you have a desire to give back?
- Creation of Trusts
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Wills and an array of Waterford Proprietary Family Legacy Documents as well as offering the Waterford Family Meeting Solution.
- Entity Formation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Banking Relations and Solutions
- Third-Party Financing
- Employment Law
- Internet and Technology Law
- Protection Plan Creation
- Ongoing Compliance.
General Corporate Counsel & Business Law
- Business formation
- Drafting organizational documents
- Employment agreements
- Multi-state registered agent services
- Regular engagement and review of business operations & practices
- Financial reviews and annual protection & human resource management audits including intellectual property protection and registrations
Non Profit Representation
(Creation, Organization and Compliance)
from fundraising to best practices, and everything in between, Waterford Law advises clients on the varied nuances of regulations affecting nonprofit organizations. We walk with our nonprofit clients from concept to realization, giving each one the security and support to pursue its passion and change the world. Our Solutions include, Entity Formation (including from concept to organization), Application for Nonprofit Status (Federal & State), Ongoing State and Federal Compliance, Tax Reporting, Fundraising & Best Practices and Donor Financial & Accounting.